top of page
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Where to get started on planning your Hockey Theme Event.
I am planning a Hockey Theme Party Game Rental in Toronto. What steps should I take?
1. Pick a date. Perhaps have it coincide with your favourite hockey team having a game that day.
2. Pick a venue. For company events, consider doing the event at lunch time.
3. Numbers - How many people you are expecting. Send invitations. Follow up if necessary.
4. Capacity - Once you have final numbers, verify and book your venue.
5. Space - Do you have enough room for your games and food stations?
6. Electrical - Often overlooked.
7. Appeal to all your senses.
8. Get it in writing. Contracts are critical.
9. Setup and take down time windows & restrictions.
bottom of page